A non-profit, developer-first, community-focused conference. Our aim is to connect frontend developers and designers from all kinds of backgrounds closer together to share knowledge, experiences and ideas.
What to expect?
- Multiple workshops to choose from, given by experts in the centre of Utrecht on Thursday the 16th of May.
- Two days with two tracks on Friday the 17th and Saturday the 18th of May 2019, aiming to reflect a diversity of topics in frontend and UX/design.
- Getting inspired by our amazing speakers, while sitting in a comfy cinema chair.
- Sharing experiences and thoughts with fellow developers with all kinds of backgrounds and expertise.
- Getting to know each other better during a social event with free drinks sponsored by Honeypot.io.
- A conference where everyone is welcome!
- Showing our frontend love all over the world with our livestream to locations around the globe.
- And of course: affordable tickets due to our volunteers.
The venue for the conference is the Kinepolis Jaarbeurs. Kinepolis Jaarbeurs is a cinema and is located near Utrecht Central Station.
We listed some practical information about the venue for you.