About Frontend United
Frontend United is a yearly, non-profit, developer-first, community-focused conference. Our aim is to connect frontend developers and designers from all kinds of backgrounds closer together to share knowledge, experiences and ideas.
We look towards frontend development from the outside-in and reach out to specialists around the globe to share their passion.
- Frontend United Utrecht (The Netherlands) 2019
- Frontend United Utrecht (The Netherlands) 2018
- Frontend Re-United Bangkok (Thailand) 2018
- Frontend Re-United Kigali (Rwanda) 2018
- Frontend Re-United Paramaribo (Suriname) 2018
- Frontend Re-United Pune (India) 2018
- Frontend United Athens (Greece) 2017
- Frontend United Ghent (Belgium) 2016
- Frontend United Bristol (United Kingdom) 2015
- Frontend United Copenhagen (Denmark) 2014
- Frontend United London (United Kingdom) 2013
- Frontend United Amsterdam (The Netherlands) 2012
- Design Camp Berlin (Germany) 2011
- Design Camp Prague (Czech Republic) 2010
Get to know us better
As organisers, we sometimes write statements that read like poetry,
or organise poetry in a way that statements appear,
or the state of our organisation by poems,
or organisational poetry,
but we are diverging,
sometimes it's just a statement about poetry...
Intrigued and want to get to know us better? Jump in to your comfy pants, turn on the scent-candles and read our latest blogpost: "The wild years of Frontend United".