CSS Algorithms, v4.0 "We Are Programmers"
Wait...CSS algorithms? Can one really write algorithms in CSS? Absolutely.
This is version 4.0 "We Are Programmers” of Lara Schenck's ongoing and entertaining talk, CSS Algorithms. Let's gain a deeper understanding of programming languages, examine what it means to treat CSS as a programming language in our code-bases, and investigate how CSS, and languages like it, can challenge outdated stereotypes about programmers.
basic knowledge of any programming language (this includes HTML and CSS, of course)
- A broader understanding of programming, programming languages, and computer science
- Ability to recognize and apply fundamental programming concepts in CSS
- What a CSS algorithm is, and how to write one
- Methods for taking CSS seriously in our code-bases
- Why an inclusive definition of programming matters for the future of software